Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Forgive me.

For years I have been ranting and raving (mostly internalized) about patrons, co-workers, liquors, failed attempts, nights out, wasted days and even the occasional boastful pride. I have also been listening. I have a convenient spot, I am a bartender. I have been a cocktail waitress, barback, barkeep, mixologist, and sometimes friend to those in need of a quick therapy session. I listen. I am told ALOT, I join in on conversations, but never debate (afterall my income relies on tips) and I overhear even when I really don't want to. If you do end up following along on this 'Blog', I apologize now for any spelling errors, punctuation, run on sentences and occasional boredom (I do promise however to NEVER say All's, as in “all's I have to say is...”). I hope to improve at holding your attention, entertaining you and from time to time giving you valuable information. Today I consider this my 'pilot episode'. As with new series, they sometimes improve. Let's hope you too take this into consideration, and continue to not be able to change the chanel. It just may turn out to be your favorite Soap Opera and/or Infomercial. Thanks for tuning in , V.


No comments: